Remarkable heat transfer system for rack and deck ovens
By coating internal surfaces of the baking chamber with a high-efficiency ceramic, heat transfer can be brought to perfection. The radiation spectrum of the specially developed ceramic features a maximum output in a specific infra-red wavelength range (3 - 6 µm), which allows the optimization of conventional heat radiation in the baking chamber.
The result is: an infra-red radiation perfectly matched to baked goods, capable of penetrating the surface of the raw dough, reaches the core of the dough pieces faster and allows the desired core temperature in the goods to be reached earlier.
- Earlier denaturation of proteins - while more free water can be bonded and integrated
- Earlier oven spring - while the gluten strands are still significantly elastic
- Earlier gelatinization - quicker formation of a fine, elastic crumb
The best recipe for aroma and taste advantages:
- More freshness: more succulent, softer crumb with a longer shelf life
- Improved volume: up to 10% greater volume compared to classic baking
- Unique quality of product: uniform poring even at the edges and a crisp yet soft crust with vivid browning
ICT technology can be found in these ovens:
Bake with the WACHTEL ICT and give your premium products only the best!