Fully-automatic as well as semi-automatic production of the widest variety of baked goods made from special bread dough, bread roll dough, yeast dough, topped pastry dough, short dough and puff pastry dough.
- Cost-effective, fully-automatic production of the widest variety of pastry products on a compact line
- Versatility: numerous additional specialty attachments that integrate easily into the system
- Rugged and durable: Frames made of extra-strength stainless steel from top to bottom, end to end.
- Cleaning as easy as it gets: ease of access to all angles and edges – the quick release mechanism makes it expecially easy
- Quiet operation resulting from electrically-powered guillotine
- Synchronized guillotine with additional "pressing" function makes possible an even greater product variety and the highest of quality
- Compact, central and ergonomic control panel for all functions
- Bigger and better touchscreen panel with user-friendly, multi-lingualoperator guide and intuitive controls
- Separate tool trolleys available as optional equipment
- Guaranteed safety through adherence to and application of the latest and most stringent safety standards.
- Space requirements (basic unit) approx. 7,000 x 1,800 mm
- Table height 900 mm
- System height 1.800 mm
- Table width 700 mm
- Conveyor belt width 650 mm (dough sheet net approx. 600 mm)
- Conveyor belt speed 0.6 - 8.0 m/min (stepless adjustable three-phase current drive)
- Cutting frame entry height 40 mm
- Paper cutter insertion for guillotines
- Wide variety of cutting and decorating rollers
- Punching tools in many shapes and sizes
- Various filling devices (30, 60) i.e. with intake rollers or solid body extrusion systems, exchangeable piston set
- Folding plough unit in various shapes, sizes, and number of rows
- Top sheet conveyor with calibrating head for production of a full-width double dough sheet
- Moistening device
- Strewing units for various strewing goods such as sugar, seeds, spices or cake streusel
- Croissant roller CCH for coiling dough triangles into croissants, etc.
- Line stoppage for the production of muffins and Amerikaner
- Lattice cake table for the production of dough lattices
- Tray cake table for the automated production of tray cakes
- Automatic dough piece deposition baking tray withdrawal
- Practical work surfaces and integrated telescope racks for the cutting rollers