The manual dough sheeting machine with table motor used for the sheeting of all types of dough (puff pastry, yeast dough, pizza dough, gingerbread dough...) up to a working width of 520 mm
- Small when taking up space, large in performance
- The tables can be folded together. This saves space during storage
- Easy to operate, smooth work flow
- Smooth running and precise roller control
- Motor driven sheeting tables with linen conveying belts on both sides
- Built to stay robust: hard-chrome plated rollers with scrapers - very mobile for different types of use
- Certified safety
- Dough block processing up to approx. 5 kg
- Sheeting speed 26 m/min
- Working width 520 mm
- Table length 500 mm (option: 800 mm)
- Installation area 1450 x 950 mm (in working position for 50 cm tables)
FRITSCH ROLLFIX MINI 520 is a real space miser: when folded together it only takes up 780 x 950 mm of space. Even when in operation (with 50 cm tables) it gets by with 1.5 square meters of floor space.
But at the same time it still remains a real FRITSCH ROLLFIX. Its robust, easy, and safe to use. That is why you will always find it where performance and quality are demanded but dough is not continuously processed - or where space is quite simply in short supply. For example, in small but exclusive bakeries such as pastry shops, pizzerias, hotels, restaurants, or canteen kitchens. It's mobile without sacrificing performance and can be assembled for use on any stable surface and is the perfect solution for a party service or in a carnival trailer.