URŠIČ company attended the bakers fair Südback, which took place between 23rd and 26th of September 2017, in Stuttgart, Germany.
We joined our partners from companies FRITSCH, WACHTEL in DEBAG.
At Fritsch showroom they presented the MULTICUT line for production of various baking products based on widest variety of dough types.
- Working principle: punching/ punching and turning / cutting
- Cutters replacement without the use of tools
- Quiet guillotine operation (servo motor)
- Modular design
- Large range of tools
- Automated production available: automatic tray storage, automatic dough feeding on the line
Read more about Multicut HERE
Multi-purpose bakery line Multicut for pastries of all sorts, coiled products and bread specialties
Completely automated production of a wide range of baked products
The focus at WACHTEL showroom was the presentation of R-EVOLUTION rack oven, etažnih PICCOLO deck ovens and their inovative COOL RISING cooling technology.
(1) Advanced rack oven R-EVOLUTION with a soul of a deck oven, where traditional baking is combined with a calm atmosphere and heat radiation, a greater proportion of infrared radiation and a circulation of hot air and steam.
The results are impressive and have a beneficial impact on the costs of your bakery.
Read more on R-EVOLUTION HERE
- Robust and stable stainless steel construction
- Modular design: up to 8 decks
- Separate control of upper and lower heat steam generators
- Baking on the mineral stone deck plate – high termal mass, stable temperature, favorable baking conditions
- IQ touch control with 7 or 9-inch colour touch screen
(3) Innovative cooling technology for bakers: COOL RISING makes it possible – at any time – to bake off proofed pieces of dough (+3°C) straight from refrigeration. Additional proofing before baking is not needed. Due to minimal temperature differences between the core and the surface of the product, we prevent the dough pieces from dehydrating. Controlled cooling and fermentation take place in the same cell.
Read more about COOL RISING HERE
Wachtel showroom was full of visitors
Baking bread in PICCOLO deck ovens and in R-EVOLUTION rack oven and the presentation of their innovative technologies
DEBAG presented a new series of already known shop ovens. This time, not only deck oven Helios, but also other GALA ovens put on a nostalgic black look.
They also presented their bigger deck and rack ovens MONSUN.
More on DEBAG ovens and their advantages HERE and HERE
At DEBAG showroom we were able to see the working of smaller shop ovens HELIOS and GALA
and also bigger MONSUN ovens.
Small ovens for catering, shops and bakeries, now in a nostalgic, black color
More about what was going on at the fair, follow the link below: